Our BayWISS Joint Academic Partnership is a platform and network for both young and experienced researchers alike, and strengthens the culture of academic exchange between universities of applied sciences and universities – throughout Bavaria.
We promote doctoral candidates' personal development, provide a structured path towards gaining their doctorate and ensure academic quality:
clear supervision function, transparent expectations and structured milestones during the doctoral process via the BayWISS supervision agreement
systematic introduction to the Scientific Community through external and internal network events and access to the Joint Academic Partnership universities´ graduate programmes (more on our events)
exclusive platform for doctoral candidates, e.g. seminars, collegial advice, coaching, lecture series, symposia, training courses (can be jointly developed in a proactive and needs-oriented way)
financial support for project-specific equipment, publications, conference trips, participation in workshops and training courses (including the cost of travel), as well as stays abroad for research purposes
individual advice and organisational support by our coordinator
We look forward to new members!
Key components of the BayWISS "Verbundpromotion"
- university and university of applied sciences professors jointly and equally provide supervision and expert opinions on the doctorate
- no additional entrance hurdles according to type of university
- no differentiation in the doctoral degree according to academic origin
- name of supervising university of applied sciences on the university doctoral certificate
1. Online Stammtisch für alle BayWISS Betreuerinnen und Betreuer am 5. Mai 2022
Call for PhD Candidates | Summer School Trust and Safety in Artificial Intelligence | July 4th – 9th 2022 | Antibes, France
Save the Date: Online-Workshop zur Professionalisierung der Promotionsbetreuung für alle BayWISS-Betreuer*innen
6. Netzwerktreffen des VK Energie
Call for Abstracts zum 6. Tag der digitalen Lehre am 27. und 28. September 2022
Kurs "Präsentieren im akademischen und beruflichen Kontext"
Kick-Off Kampagne "I love Science" und Infoabend
4. Netzwerktreffen des Verbundkolleg Energie
Kurs „Führungskompetenzen" findet als Online-Seminar statt
Verbundkolleg Energie lädt zum dritten Netzwerktreffen ein
Wissenschaftliches Schreiben für Promovierende
Verbundkolleg Energie lädt zum 2. Deutschen Doktorandenkolloquium Bioenergie ein
Get in touch. We look forward to your questions and ideas for our Joint Academic Partnership Energy!